I'm sure you're glad to have Janson home. We're disappointed that he never got to serve in our ward in Lubbock. But we're glad that we at least got to see him once in Midland at a stake conference. I can't believe Tanner has graduated and is an eagle scout. He was just a little guy when I had dinner at your place after our rafting trip at Jackson Hole, WY. I guess time's fun when you're having flies. Tell Tanner and Janson the Snows say Hi and Congratulations on their accomplishments! ~Clint
1 comment:
I'm sure you're glad to have Janson home. We're disappointed that he never got to serve in our ward in Lubbock. But we're glad that we at least got to see him once in Midland at a stake conference.
I can't believe Tanner has graduated and is an eagle scout. He was just a little guy when I had dinner at your place after our rafting trip at Jackson Hole, WY. I guess time's fun when you're having flies.
Tell Tanner and Janson the Snows say Hi and Congratulations on their accomplishments!
~Clint
Post a Comment