Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Engagement Announcement!

Janson and Tara got engaged!
They are not happy at all!

The Ring.
Janson designed the ring, the inside band slides out and can be worn separately.

6 comments:

Adree said...

Are you serious????? What bank did he have to robb for that baby? Just kidding. Congrats

Dan and Marci said...

Congratulations to Janson!

rainsfamily said...

Congrats to you both! That is cool. Abbey remembers her from high school and commented on what a super nice girl she is. Love to you all!

Karen S. said...

Tell the two lovebirds we Texans said Congratulations and Yeehaw! When's the big day?

Tanya said...

I just got the invitation to the shower. I am sorry but we are not going to be able to make it. I have work obligations. I am so sad! It would be fun to see everyone but tell Tara congrats and hopefully we will be able to make it to the wedding. Have fun!

Nate and Camie said...

My ring looks a lot like that. I wish mine came apart though. That's really cool.