
Grandpa has told the kids for months that he would take them on the new Front Runner Train, and of course they have not forgotten. So today was the day. It was a beautiful fall day and the sun was shining. So we all loaded up and took off for Salt Lake.

Baylie, Alyssa, Cayden and Grandpa
5 comments:
That looked like a fun outing! We enjoyed the Eagle court of honor as well. Congratulations!
send me an email with your email address and then you can see our family blog
katelyn.krum88@gmail.com
Fun, I haven't even riden trax downtown yet. But our kids all have. What a great experience for the grandkids. Fun Grandparents!
We need to plan a weekend excersion! It would be so much fun for all the married kids to come as well (well that would be minus josh and Nichole). We could even do it in the snow!
Fun...I am still trying to get that done with my kids. I think I'll ride we'll take it next week and see the lights on Temple Square. Your grandkids are darling!!
Post a Comment