Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Angels

These are the angels in my life! My niece Kayla Anderson aka famous writer/photographer and teacher, came over and took these great pictures of my sweet kids. I hear they were not very cooperative, so hats off to Kayla for getting these great pics!
















4 comments:

kaylafina said...

They were so fun!

The best part is that the moment we started taking pictures, both TJ and Bridger started to cry.

But, five kids, two hours, two outfits and 100 pictures later...tada!

Not a single picture with everyone looking at me. sigh.

I would do it again anytime. They are seriously the cutest kids ever.

Merinda said...

what cute kids, and for some reason, I love the picture of alyssa against the wall the most, I think that pic is so great. I love pictures, can't get enough of them.

rainsfamily said...

Your grandbabies are absolutely adorable. And who-knew another one in the oven? Congratulations! New house, new baby. . . Cute, Cute, Cute. And there is no way that they love grandpa, we can all tell that. Have a great New Year, you absolutely deserve it.

Leilani said...

Dang Diana! Look at all your cute kiddles! So much fun! and they all get their beauty from you! Loves you lots and lots!