Fun, but I think that water would have been FREEZING! Brrrrr! :) I love the mountains! That is one reason we moved up here. I love the mtn. home feeling this neighborhood provides. Thanks for sharing your husband with these boys. They are on the cusp of something great and this prepatory stage of life is crucial. I'm so glad that these boys have great leaders to influence and guide them. May your family be blessed for your service!
2 comments:
Fun, but I think that water would have been FREEZING! Brrrrr! :) I love the mountains! That is one reason we moved up here. I love the mtn. home feeling this neighborhood provides. Thanks for sharing your husband with these boys. They are on the cusp of something great and this prepatory stage of life is crucial. I'm so glad that these boys have great leaders to influence and guide them. May your family be blessed for your service!
It looks so beautiful where they camped. What a great opportunity to clear your mind, and a wonderful opportunity for the guys.
Post a Comment